Monday 8 August 2016

Picasso and the girl with a pony tail




IMG_4530.JPG



Title: Picasso and the girl with a pony tail

Author: Laurence Anholt

Illustrator: Laurence Anholt

Published by Barrons

Summary: This book is about the girl with a ponytail and a man called Picasso. They make art.

Author’s Purpose: He wrote the book to teach us about Art.

Our Opinion:s

Dillion: I think it is a great book because I like the art.
Joseph: I think the book teaches us about art.
Katy: I felt happy to read the book. I like the pictures.
Michael: The book was really great because taught me about Picasso.
Lauren: The book made me laugh at the junk art.
Finn: I think the book is about all different paintings. It made me feel happy.
Troy: I liked Picasso because he helped the ponytail girl make art.
Connor: I think the book is good because I liked all the art.
Jordan: I like this book because he is a good teacher to the girl.
Bradley: I think this book shows us that it is ok to try out new things.


Lauren gives this book   7/10. Michael gives this book 10/10. Joseph gives this book  10/10. Dillion gives this book  1/10. Jordan gives this book 5/10 Troy gives this book  10/10. Finn gives this book 9/10. Katy gives this book 10/10. Connor gives this book  9/10. Bradley gives this book 8/10


1 comment:

  1. Hi
    do you think we should get this book for Sommerville library ?

    I would love to get some recommendations of books to buy that are good to read.
    Dona

    ReplyDelete