Friday 23 June 2017

Matariki 20 x 20


 

MATARIKI 20X20

“E kore au e ngaro, he kākano i ruia mai i Rangiātea.

I will never be lost, for I am a seed sown in Rangiātea.”

An event designed to inspire senior students (Y7 to Y13) 
and to promote the depth of creative culture and ideas in Aotearoa.

 

WEDNESDAY 21 JUNE
SHED 1
CORBAN ESTATE ARTS CENTRE





Finn
I like the people singing maori songs.  

Nikhil
I had a fun day in Matariki 20x20. We were listening to some maori music. I liked waiting in line for food.       


Gregory
It was interesting. I liked the music. I lined up for fried bread.  

Jordan
I liked the Arts that they showed at 20x20 and their dancing. I learned about them and their art.

Andrew
I enjoyed going to the Matariki 20x20 at Corban Estate Centre in Henderson.

Ethan

Me and my friends and teachers went went to Matariki 20x20. I liked how they danced and speaking in other language and the singing was awesome. I liked how they explained about their art work.    




1 comment: