Wednesday 1 June 2016

Ballet Report





The ballet was very cool. It was beautiful dancing. 
The music is so nice. It was amazing.

Michael

My favorite part was when the cat was chucked up in the sky.
Meowww!

Lauren

I like when the cat exploded. The boy did the splits. 
I think it is great because I can't do the splits. (I tried!)

Dillion

My favourite part was when the lion talks to the Dorothy. 
They like to dance with each other. I feel happy and sad.

Troy

I like the Princesses Tutu. 
I feel happy inside when I saw the Princess. 

Katy

I see the lion in the show. It was fun in the show. 
The girl dancing was funny.

Joseph

The ballet dancers  was great. exciting and funny.I felt happy 

Jordan

I found the ballet dancing and music to be very relaxing. I liked the final performance called "Cacti" mainly because of the final part where a cat gets tossed onto the stage.

Bradley




1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your comments - you all seemed to enjoy the performance. I am wondering about what you've been learning during your pet topics since you all found the cat (exploding?) funny.

    ReplyDelete