Wednesday 21 August 2013

Science Trip to the Auckland War Memorial Museum

Tamaki 1 went on a Science Trip to the 
Auckland War Memorial Museum 


We are learning about our Physical world
Our learning targets are to:


-Explore everyday examples of physical phenomena, such as movement, forces, electricity and magnetism, light, sound, waves, and heat.

-Seek and describe simple patterns in physical phenomena.










 I liked the old clothes the children wore to school during the war.  By William.

I liked the weapons in the armory.  By Troy Tu.

I liked the model of the volcano and all the old shops.  By Troy Ta.

My favourite things were the flags of all the different countries.  By Shanann.

The Museum was good. I liked the Volcano exhibition. The house moved when the volcano erupted. By Katy.

I really enjoyed the Museum. The flags, the sea exhibition and the computers were cool. By Reggie. 





1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time :) I love all the photos.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete