Thursday 26 September 2013

Basketball Kid's Comments

Kid's Comments


Reggie
I went to a basketball tournament and scored 1 basket.  I was tired, but I had fun.  We went on a big bus.  I saw the Edgewater team play.

William
I played basketball with Tamaki 1.  I went on the bus with Jackie and Kevin.  It was fun.  I got 3 baskets and I was tired at the end.


Troy Tu
On Tuesday I went with my class to The Trust Stadium to play basketball.  I had to go and play in bare feet because I didn't bring sports shoes.  We went to the stadium in a bus.  My feet were sore after the basketball tournament.  We won our 4 games.

Ben
I went to basketball with my class.  I scored 4 points.  We won all our games.

Dillion
I went to basketball with my class.  Our team won 4 games.  I scored lots of baskets.  I enjoyed playing basketball.

Shanann
I played basketball.  I got 1 basket.  I went in the bus.  I saw the harbour bridge and the flags.  We won all of our games.

Troy Ta
I played basketball with Dillion, Shanann, William, Ben, Reggie and Troy.  Katy did not play because she is on holiday.  We went on the bus to the basketball tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment