Thursday 5 June 2014

Auckland University School Of Music Visit 30 May 2014

Guitar Brass & Woodwind Lunchtime Concert


Bradley
After the introduction  I noticed that the horn players held their horn by placing their hand inside the large opening of the instrument.I also liked the bassoon music and how the instrument was played.My favourite piece of music was Two Duets for Two Horns because I liked the way the piece was performed.


Natasha
I liked the saxophone because I have never heard one played before.The lady who was playing the piano was very good because she could play very fast with both hands and when it was time to turn the page of the music she did it easily.My favourite instrument was the duets by the two horns.


Aidan
I liked the trumpet because it sounded like a horn.I liked the music called Air played by the trumpet player because it made me want to dance.I also liked the guitar and the sound it made. The guitar  music the man played made me feel excited and like I could listen to him forever.


Nathan
I liked the guitar best because it sounded happy.The piano was played lots because she was helping the other players.My favourite was the piano because it made me feel happy.


Vikki
I really liked the piano,watching the player moving her hands over the keyboard.
The piano music was pretty because I could hear the song in my head.
My favourite instruments were the piano and the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment