Monday 11 August 2014

Rangitoto College Choirs - Lunchtime Concert

On Friday 7 August we went to the lunchtime concert at the Auckland Central Library. Two choirs from Rangitoto College were performing.

  


Our Comments:

I liked the music. The piano made me want to go to sleep. The singing was fantastic.

Aidan


I like listening to the music at the Library. It sounded beautiful and I want to go back to the library to listen to more music again. it made me happy. Brennan

I    liked  the singing  and  the  music. It was amazing!   Nathan     

I absolutely liked the choir that was playing at the music concert. Some of the songs that the choir sang were so beautiful that I almost dozed off, but managed to stay awake. My favourite song that the choir sang was Waltzing Matilda, which surprisingly originated from Australia.

Bradley

I really enjoyed the music concert yesterday I think it was really great. I think the singing was really good I liked Waltzing Matilda. I didn’t know that the swagman could dance with his bag on his back. It made me feel great.

Allan.

Yesterday we went to the library. I like the music and singing. My favourite was the piano. The piano was the best because I like listening. The singing was beautiful, it made me feel happy.
By Vikki

They were so good at singing the words to the songs. I liked how they sang a song about New Zealand. It made me feel proud that I am a Kiwi. Natasha  

No comments:

Post a Comment