Thursday 21 May 2015

Healthy Food Still Life Art



This term we are learning about Still Life drawing.  

We are drawing pictures of healthy foods using different pencils and charcoal. 



Look at us hard at work.


Keenen
We draw our lunch in the four boxes. I drew Bradley's Bun.

Joseph 
I draw my lunch. I draw rice and chicken. 

Natasha
I liked the pictures that everyone drew of the different food. They were drawing healthy food. I thought everyone did a good job.

Michael
We were drawing our lunches.We used shading. 

Lauren
I liked drawing the banana. It was awesome.

Brennan
We draw different foods. We use some shading and we look carefully at the details. 

Aidan
We grabbed a piece of fruit out of our bag, took it to our desk and we tried to draw it's shape. We tried to shade it. I felt surprised because it was tricky to draw the shape of the fruit. 

Bradley
Our attempts at still life looked really good for starters. I am surprised at how some people did some of the pictures. 

Finn
I draw pictures of different kinds of food. I draw with the pencil. I coloured some of the food. My pictures look good. 

Jordan
I found The still life art hard at first and the fruit on the chopping board was really hard for me but the art look alright now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment