Tuesday 25 August 2015

Hunting Game

Today we played an new game called The Hunting Game. In the Hunting Game you kill people by ripping off their velcro tail from their belt. Aidan was an Earthquake that could kill everyone. There was a red team and a blue team that tried to kill each other. The Red Team won.


We were hiding by the classes. Aidan found us. Bradley heard a noise from Michael, Joseph and I. Aidan got our tail. I thought the game was awesome. Keenen

Lauren, Jordan and I ran and hid by the Marae. Then we heard some noises. We ran to the field. Aidan saw us and he took all or our tails. Then we saw the other team and Aidan took all of their tails.  I thought the game was really fun. Natasha

Keenen, Joseph and I were running. We could not find the other team. They were hiding somewhere. Aidan couldn't find us.  I thought the game was incredible. Michael

I was trying to do my best. I slipped over. Natasha and I went in the bush to hide.  I thought the game was easy. Lauren.

I was hiding. Natasha was trying to catch me. I thought the game was cool. Joseph

I thought the game was very cool and we were allowed to roam around the school. Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment