Friday 26 February 2016

Hey you what have been up too?


Edgewater 3 have been super busy...

Check out our action photo slideshow.



Adaptive Cricket Day

I was not at Cricket Day because ....

It was too hot I was unwell so I stayed home next to the fan and slept all day.  Connor

I went to Cricket this morning and I played cricket really well. I feel happy. It was a lovely day. Finn

I liked throwing with the St Kentigern’s boys. They were teaching us how to throw the ball to the wicket and bat. Troy

It was a fun day. I saw my friend Natasha. We played ball. We catch, hit with the bat and do some running. I felt happy. Lauren

I saw Emma and Nikki at Cricket Day.  I was happy to see them because  they have been away for a long time. I missed them.

I throw the ball to the St Kent’s boys and I hit the ball and run to the wicket. I was so happy playing.

After the cricket we had a sausage sizzle. It was so YUMMY! I had my sausage with tomato sauce. Katy

I went to Cricket Day in the van. My friend Aidan was there. We play with the ball. I am a good thrower. Joseph

We went in the van we found Cricket Day. I saw my friend Keenen. I was hitting the ball and I was throwing. I felt happy because it was great. Michael.

I found the Cricket minigames interesting because they focused on different skills. Bradley.

Cricket Day was very hot and fun. I liked throwing  catching activities . Jordan



1 comment: