Wednesday 30 March 2016

Fan Art


As part of our Blotch and Splotch art unit we have been exploring random techniques to use paint, inks and dye.



We used the fan to draw the circle. I used three different coIours. I spins very fast. Lauren.

I used some cardboard. I drew in different colours. The patterns are cool.

Finn

Doing the fan was fun. I liked the fan going around. It was cool.

Katy

The fan art was really cool because I found it unusual.  

Bradley

I think the fan art was very good. The paper flew off and hit Naki's leg. I had to draw carefully.

Michael


The fan art was very fun and easy to do.

I found it very interesting .
Jordan

You pick up cardboard and stick it on the fan. Then pick up the pen. Push the pen onto the cardboard when it spins around. 

Dillion

I draw the circle. I used yellow and pink. It was fun to draw on the paper.

Joseph




No comments:

Post a Comment