Wednesday 23 July 2014

I picked a new library book...


We go to the Edgewater College Library every week to get one or two books each. 



I picked The Bellybuttons – Who do you think you are? Because it is a fun book. Vikki


I picked The Man of Steel because I like Superman.  Allan




I picked The Empire of the Sun because I liked the city plan. Nathan



I picked Blood Bond because it is easy to read and looked exciting. Brennan



I picked The Hunger Games because I liked the Hunger Games movie and I can find out how the movie was made. Natasha



I picked The All Blacks verses The Lions because I like the All Blacks. Aidan



I picked The HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy because I like Science fiction and humour. Kevin 



I picked The Sky Village because both the Sky Village and The Hunger Games are the genre.  They are dystopian fiction. Bradley
  



No comments:

Post a Comment