Thursday 26 March 2015

Athletics Day - Competitors Comments



Lauren

I won my running race. It was awesome! I liked the long jump I jumped and landed. We had lunch and cheered for Nathan.



Natasha

I did 100 meters running, shot put and mini javelin. I came second in my race. I felt happy that I came second. It was my first time doing shot put. I was very good at it. It was a fun day. I cheered for my friends.




Keenan

We went in the bus. We all talked and sang songs. We got there and had morning tea. Then I threw the javelin. I threw it hard.

I ran as fast as I could. I came fourth. I felt good. I threw the shot put. It looks like a heavy ball. My throw was good. We had fun at athletics.




Aidan

 When the guy said "On your marks, get set ..." he made a bang noise with his gun. It made me a bit nervous. I did shot put, javelin and ran fast in the 50 meters race.




Michael

I threw the softball very hard. I threw the javelin very high. I ran the 100 meters very fast. I came fourth. I saw my friends Fynn and Allan. I feel supreme, good and awesome.




Bradley

I liked running in the 200 meters running race. I won the race. People thought I was fast, but I thought it was my normal speed. I felt very proud of myself.

I was also very encouraging of other people especially Julia, Jordan and Finn. I thought they did really well.


Joseph

I like throwing the ball in the sky. We run on the track. The running was good.



Brennan

I liked doing the 200 meters. When I got to the finish line I was excited when the people cheered for me. We had lunch in the grandstand and I cheered for my team mates.




Finn

I did long jump in the sand. I did three jumps. I ran so fast and then I won. I got first place. I was happy!  Jordyn took photos of me.




Jordan

The best thing I liked is running 50 meters. The second thing I liked is throwing the softball far. I saw lots of students running I felt scared. But when I saw my classmates running and throwing the softball and mini javelin I felt good.


Sommerville won the 4 x 100 meter relay race.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed with you guys. All your gym work is paying off. I love your action photos and that you all enjoyed competing and supporting your friends.

    ReplyDelete