Monday 2 March 2015

IEP Family Meetings - Book your time



Dear Parent/Guardian,
I am writing to invite you to a beginning of year IEP meeting regarding your child’s goals for this year.
During the meeting I would like to work with you to develop an understanding of what is important for you and your child, and the direction you would like to see them moving toward. Together we will be creating goals to work on for the year.
Unfortunately the therapy team can not guarantee being there, however I have met with them and discussed their views, and I am happy to share their thoughts at our meeting. If you feel that you need them to attend please let me know and I will try to organise an opportunity for this. Please see the dates and times I am available below:
Can you please email, phone or mark the form that came home on Monday. Please show which times suit you. I will then confirm with you the exact meeting time.
This week I can meet daytimes at our classroom in Edgewater College:
Tuesday 9am____, 10 am____, 11am ___, 12pm____, 1pm____, 2pm ____
Wednesday 9am____, 10 am____, 11am ___, 12pm____, 1pm____, 2pm ____
Thursday 9am____, 10 am____, 11am ___, 12pm____,
Friday 9am____, 10 am____, 11am ___, 12pm____, 1pm____, 2pm ____

This week I can meet afternoons and evenings at our classroom in Edgewater College:
Wednesday 3.30pm ___, 4.30pm ___, 5.30 pm ___, 6.30pm ___, 7.30pm ___
Friday 3.30pm ___, 4.30pm ___, 5.30 pm ___, 6.30pm ___, 7.30pm ___

Or write what day and time next week would suit you ___________________________________________
Looking forward to seeing you,
Regards,

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment